This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

Domande frequenti


Domande frequenti

F.A.Q. in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs website

Frequently Asked Questions


To obtain the VAT reimbursement for purchases of goods in Italy - for an amount of more than 154,94 Euro - it is necessary to get the relevant invoice / tax refund form stamped by the Customs Office of the European Union Country from which one departs to Malaysia (Switzerland is not a European Union country).

It is not possible to have the invoices / tax refund forms stamped by the Embassy of Italy in Kuala Lumpur.

For more information, please visit the website of Agenzia Dogane Monopoli:

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs’ Office for Relations with the Public gathers the questions most frequently asked by visitors to the MFA web site, which may be useful for those visiting the site of the Embassy of Italy of Kuala Lumpur.